Finding the right serviced office for your company will involve a list of criteria that is specific to your business needs. Swindon is an excellent location to base your business and provides a central location to conduct your business affairs. You should make a list of the features that you and your staff need to do business successfully and include a wish list of some things that would really enhance your business operations if they were available. Once you have a budget prepared, you’ll be ready to find the ideal serviced offices for your needs.
- The first step that you should take is to select the area for your Swindon offices that is convenient for you, your staff, and your clients. Employee satisfaction is very important, so finding a location that appeals to them and is easy for them to reach should be one of your top priorities. Keep in mind the ease with which your client base can access your company in the new office complex. Clients want to handle their business dealings with as little stress as possible.
- Next, think about how many employees will need work space, the equipment that you will need to conduct your business operations, and any special areas that you will need. If you train staff members, check to see if the office complex has conference or meeting rooms complete with modern equipment that makes presentations easy to achieve. Once you have an idea of what you need, meet with the managers of various serviced office complexes to see what they have to offer and what the cost will be for serviced office space in their facility.
- Ask to see the area that your company would be occupying so that you can begin to visualise how your staff would be organised. Keep in mind that the building manager will showcase the facility, so ask to spend some time on your own inspecting the outside entrance, the parking area, and try to interact with some of the staff there to see if your needs would be met by the staff in place to greet and guide your clients.
- Attending to some of the basic needs of your employees is essential for their job satisfaction. Is there a kitchen and eating area where they can warm their lunch and eat with colleagues? Are the bathrooms adequate for your staff’s needs? It’s important to see how the office complex addresses these issues since they are an integral part of any working day.
- Take a look at the stairs and any elevators that your staff would use on a daily basis. Keep in mind that getting to the office is an important part of the day and those who are health conscious may enjoy taking the stairs whilst any older staff members may appreciate a convenient elevator to take them to their workspace. By checking each part of the office building you can then determine if this serviced office space is suitable for your company’s needs.