When you know that you are going to need a taxi service there are some basic questions that you should explore before you embark on making a booking with a taxi service. You should have basic knowledge about how to make your booking, how to cancel it if circumstances warrant, and ask pertinent information about the company to help you make the right choice for your specific needs. Let’s look at a few questions that can make hiring a taxi service easy and stress-free.
- One of the first questions that you should ask, according to the experts at http://www.taxiweybridge.co.uk is how far in advance do you need to book your taxi. Some companies prefer you to book at least 6 hours before you need the taxi service. If you know exactly the time you will be departing your location for the airport or another address, you can easily arrange the service to arrive so you can make your flight or appointment on time. For service to the airport, you may want to consider using the professionals at Taxi Weybridge to Heathrow for your next trip. Another important question to ask is regarding the airports that are covered by the taxi service that you are planning to use. Will they take you to the major airports around London? If your flight departs from Gatwick, Heathrow, Luton, Stansted, or London City make sure that the taxi will be able to deliver you to the specific airport.
- You should next ask about the payment methods that the taxi service accepts. If you can pay with cash only you will have to make a withdrawal from your bank to cover the cost of taking a taxi, whereas if you can use a debit or credit card or use your PayPal account you can save time and effort by simply putting the taxi charges on your card or charging your account.
- If your plans are tentative or the time that you will need taxi service is still being set, you may want to ask how to cancel your booking and if there will be any fees or penalties for the cancellation. Be sure that you visit the website of the taxi company or ask what their conditions and terms are for cancelling your booking.
- If you have a group of co-workers or friends travelling with you who will also need a taxi service, you should enquire about the number of passengers you can book for and if the price that you are quoted is per person or per vehicle. Be sure to ask about hidden charges and surcharges for credit cards so you will know exactly the fee that you will have to pay. You should also keep all receipts so that you can qualify for reimbursement if your organisation covers this type of charge.
- Finally, for your comfort and confidence ask about the type of vehicle that will be used to transport you to your destination. If you’re travelling with a group or if you have a great deal of baggage to take with you, ample room is a must.