Plagiarism is 100%, plagiarism detected, plagiarism found. Everyone hates this message. Teachers hate it specifically, students hate this notification as well. However, there is a difference between the kinds of plagiarism and plagiarism checkers. You have to be aware that the quality of plagiarism analysis is different in different services. Therefore, it is important to understand the peculiarities of each service.
First of all, there are two types of plagiarism:
1. Unintentional plagiarism.
This type of copying might happen to everyone. So, do not panic. Here is a list of tips how to avoid it:
– If there are some quotes found from another resource, no worries. You only have to provide the reader with citations.
– If there is some amount of text plagiarized, a sentence, or few words, you only need to rewrite them in your own language keeping the main idea.
2. Intentional plagiarism.
This type of plagiarism is more serious and means that the writer does not respect the rights of the other writer, and the reader as well. Anyway, those who tend to produce intentional plagiarism have to remember that plagiarism checker is possible to define stolen text with the three words density. It means that if you do not manage to rewrite or recreate each word among four in the text, the service will find your plagiarism.
The possible solution is suggested to rewrite one word out of four. Then, plagiarism checker will be unable to figure out your plagiarism. However, this only a theory.
So, which plagiarism checker to utilize?
There is actually a battle for users between two services started under a name “Write check vs Turnitin”. Which one is better?
1. Write check is absolutely free and not complete, whereas you have to be a professor to log in to Turnitin.
2. Write check was created for students and is possible to define potential plagiarism score whereas Turnitin was designed to show the actual plagiarism matching sources.
3. Write check papers will not be added to the database when in Turnitin papers are added to the student’s database of papers.
All these differences prove that Turnitin is focused more on quality and originality of writing, while Write check concentrates on checking plagiarism and grammar and finding other mistakes. So, they both are proper for using because they only are designed for different people.
There are other plagiarism services, which might help you of the same quality.
Try to use Robot Don essay checker, Grammarly, PlagScan, Whitesmoke, Article Checker, DupliChecker, PlagiarismCheck, SmallSEOTools, Plagium, Plagiarism Checker, Paperrater, Dustball, CheckForPlagiarism.net, Copyscape, EVE2: Essay Verification Engine, PlagiarismSoftware.net (formerly Duplichecker), Plagiarisma.net, Plagiarism Detect, Viper, and iThenticate.
All in all, if you are a student, try to avoid plagiarism in your texts because it always creates a negative impression about you. If you are a teacher, you know why it does. Plagiarism is often treated as a lie, which is unwelcome and unacceptable in our society.
Be creative, produce your own papers and content. Your instructor will always appreciate it and give you the highest score. Use your brain. You are smart enough to produce a high-quality unique text.
The article was written by writer from Edusson community.