For every newly wedded couple, the honeymoon is the chance through which they can get to know each other a lot better while creating the best moments in their life. It is known that best destinations in India to go for honeymoon in Kerala and Goa, which is like a paradise for honeymoons. These states have many awesome tourist spots that will leave you with lifetime unforgettable memories. Waters and laid-back beaches available in those places will bring out the romance in you with your life partner you can ever think of. The well-planned schedule will take you to the prime destinations that are available in the place.
Kerala Honeymoon Package
If you consider going to Kerala as your honeymoon destination, here Kerala tour packages will help you and will show you the beautiful places with the better packages. They will show you the scenic backwaters, unending coconut groves in the green state of Kerala which will make a romantic destination for newlyweds. Here is the long list of places to visit in Kerala for a honeymoon.
- Munnar – one of the best honeymoon sites in Kerala with tea plantations. With beautiful hills of Munnar, people can get closer to nature while roaming through the tea plantations.
- Best time to visit – October to November and January to may
- Best place to stay – Windermere Estate.
- Kovalam – you have sure will come across Kovalam beach if you have ever seen the postcard of the state with the landmark lighthouse in the background. For achieving relaxed beach holiday, stay at Kovalam beach with your partner.
- Best time to visit is from September to March
- Best Place to Stay – Leela Kovalam
Goa Tour Package
It is often that comes to mind as the only destination when people think of relaxing by the beach during the day and night in Goa. It is of no wonder goa is also referred to as “Tourist paradise”. The lively spirit in goa will never die in the lanes and coastlines. It is one of the best destinations to choose the honeymoon destination. I have ever chosen this as your destined area for your romantic trip, just contact Goa tour packages to get all the divine luxuries of Goa at the most reasonable prices.
But before that check out these areas to visit in Goa,
- Calanguate – it is one of the most beaches in Goa popular with domestic and international tourists. This beach is visited by people from all over the world. it gives an amazing view of the sea and the shopping outlets.
- Deltin Royale Casino – This boat is the largest casino boat in Panjim, Goa. It gives nonstop fun for 24 hours in an area spread over 40000 square feet with luxurious gaming shows. People can enjoy live entertainment on the restaurant floor even during peak hours. But keep in mind that it is closed on all national holidays.
Pick the best for the lovely Goa holiday and honeymoon with attractive discounts and amidst the swaying palms, white hands, and sparkling waters.