‘All work and no play make Jell a dull boy’ the old saying has a deep meaning in it. Many parents focus more on the academic talents of their offspring than caring well for their overall development. Such conditions often lead to complications. That’s where Ellis leisure in Essex plays a significant role in bringing up the children in perfect manners.
Those wishing to adopt bouncy castles as their lifetime career should focus on the following:
- A thorough study – It is suggested to conduct an elaborated study about the potential of success in the specific area where you wish to launch the business. Go through the advertisements of other bouncy castle companies as few of them may be operating in the nearby sectors. But do not get discouraged just by seeing these columns. Remember that dozens of shopping malls operate in few areas but their businesses run perfectly as the shoppers walk around these trying varied options. Same is true with gaming activities that often throng in few areas. Do not worry about the crowd of bouncy castle companies that are certain to make their future. You also have plenty of chances to gain success.
- Equipment – Bouncy castle hire businesses to need certain equipment that includes a bouncy castle, electric blower, rain-cover, anchor stakes, ground sheets for overall protection and electrical extension cable of sufficient length. Other things that are necessary include the RCD circuit breaker, safety mat, local street map of the town and its surroundings. The aspirants going ahead with this business may buy sufficiently sized desk diary and ledger book for maintaining records of bookings and expenses etc. Safety instruction sheet and customer disclaimer form are also needed. Stack trolley should also be there with the starters.
- Public Liability Insurance Cover – Be wise to purchase a strong cover towards the public liability insurance. It could be up to at least one million pounds to make the loss good if anything goes wrong during playing.
- Apt size – It is recommended to purchase the bouncy castle of sufficient size that suits your needs. You should be able to expand it as per the size of the available space, i.e. the back garden, community halls or the vacant plots. Moreover, storage of the bouncy castle should also not create any problem. So it is suggested to buy the piece by considering these factors. Buying too small or too large a bouncer is not good. Consult professional guys that know bouncy castles as regards their size during spread and storage.
- Guarantee and warranty – Be wise to get the written guarantee and warranty when you are in the market to buy the piece. Do not just believe in fake assurances. It is recommended to ask for warranty and guarantee in black and white. It is helpful in getting the defects rectified free of cost during the guarantee and warranty periods.
So you know how to start bouncy castle business, do purchase the piece by paying a genuine price to prominent Ellis leisure in Essex or others.