Buying Valentine Day gifts online is very easy, it only needs a little bit of time and search, and you are sorted. You do not even need to go through the hassle of packing it. And can get it delivered directly at the address of your partner. So this valentine’s day, opt for something more creative and something heartfelt, which can totally floor your partner. The best possible way for doing is by opting for DIY Valentine’s Day ideas for your partner. Try doing something that you have been wanting to do, or something your partner always wanted you to do. Given below are a few of the best DIY valentine day ideas, you can try this Valentine’s Day.
- Scrapbook – This is one of the best DIY valentine day gift options for your partner, which is a lot better than any of the Valentine Day gifts online. You can express the love for your partner through a scrapbook filled with the pictures of you both and your feelings about them. Write everything you always wanted to convey them, and add to it the best of your pictures, and see what magic it creates.
- Themed Gift Boxes – You can pick up the favorite color of our partner, and use it to create a gift boxes filled with items in that color. This is much more beautiful and colorful than the Valentine Day gifts online. This will not only make your partner feel great but will also make you feel wonderful for doing something that is out of the box.
- Greeting Card – For those who want to keep it basic and minimal, you can opt for giving your partner a handmade greeting card. Choose colorful sheets, sketch pens, and, cutouts to make your card colorful and attractive. This is one of the best alternatives for Valentine Day gifts online.
- Candy Jar – This does not require you to create a jar at home, but decorate one by yourself. You can go find all the candies you love, and then put them in a jar beautifully decorated by you. You can take help of several ideas from the internet, and surprise your partner with a something that is different form Valentine Day gifts online.
- Handmade Bouquet – This is not as tough as it sounds, because you do not have to create a typical bouquet. Create placards with some sweet messages, and put them together by attaching wires, much like it is done in a bouquet. This is a lot better than bouquets which are bought online.
- Home – made Cakes – This is one of those DIY ideas which you both can work on together, if you wish to. If either one of you knows how to bake, then preparing cakes can be fun. Even if you do not know much about baking, you can try this, by following a recipe from an expert. This is one of those activities which will make your valentine one of the best ever. Something that could never be possible with Valentine Day gifts online.
- Personalized Frames – Photo frames that are created by you for putting your images is a great idea for valentine day gifts. So show your creative side, and surprise your partner with something that is more pleasing and exciting than any of the Valentine Day gifts online.
- Love Letter – This is one of the most romantic things that you can offer your partner on a valentine’s day. If you can write a song or a poem, it would be the best thing ever, but that is something that would get really challenging. So if you want to look for something that is a little easier, you can opt for writing your partner a love letter. This can have a little bit of reference to the best of moments you spent together. None of the Valentine Day gifts online can beat this one.
- Picture Collage – This is the cutest thing you can create on this Valentine’s Day. This can be more like a showpiece in your bedroom than a gift for him/ her. This can also be treated as something more than just a valentine day gift. If you want to make it grand, you can opt for creating a big one, or even adding handmade sketches to it, if you wish to.
- Breakfast in Bed – This Valentine’s Day you can surprise your partner with a scrumptious breakfast in bed, made by you, with lots of love and affection. If you are the one who excels in cooking, you can make something heavy and fulfilling. Or you can opt for something that is light and healthy. This is definitely one of those Valentine’s Day gifts they can get used to every time, and will never get bored.
These Valentine’s Day gift options are for those who want to try out something new this Valentine’s Day. Buying and giving gifts to the one you love is something that is very common and in-fact the easy way out that is what a lot of people opt for. But if you are the one who wants to do something out of the box, you can opt for giving them a handmade gift. This has a lot more value and appeal as compared to a gift bought online, or the one purchased from the market.