Have you gushed over the perfect make-up tutorials of beauty bloggers? Or do you cringe when your winged eyeliner does not match? You might not be a perfectionist in a lot of things, but when it comes to your makeup routine, you would want it to be on point!
However, we understand that trying to imitate videos or following a step-by-step routine might not be too much of an effort at times, and therefore, we have the perfect guide of simple tricks that will help you look your best.
1. Always use Primer: First things first! Never skip the application of primer before any makeup routine. It helps create a shield between your skin and foundation, along with holding the make-up for a longer period of time. While there are a lot of options available, ColorBar primer priced at a nominal rate is the ultimate pick for seamless makeup throughout the day.
2. Start with the Eyes: It is advisable to first get your eye makeup done in order to clean the mess with a foundation or concealer. Also cleaning up the under eye area and brows with a concealer or loose powder, will pop-up the eyes giving them a dramatic look.
3. Easy Smokey: Every girl desires to flaunt a dark and smokey eye makeup, however most restrict themselves because of the powdery mess that it can create. Well, we have a simpler and easier way to achieve the look. Dark kohl or kajal will always be at your rescue for the same. Just apply 2-3 strokes of ColorBar kajal priced at affordable rates and smudge it with the help of a smudger brush.
4. Neat Lipstick? No Problem: To master the art of applying neat lipstick can be very tricky. But, since you’re still practising, you need to have an easy way out to rectify those lipstick errors. Well, turns out that concealer can not only hide your dark circles but can also be applied as an outline to hide lipstick flaws. Just make sure you blend the concealer properly.
5. Yes to the no makeup look: If you’re one of those girls who loves a flawless look but wants it to look effortless, then the no makeup look is for you. A primer accompanied by foundation, strong brows, mascara and your favourite shade, and you’re ready for the day.
6. Highlight it right: It is said that one should not underestimate the power of makeup, and it is a fact to go by. Take highlighter for instance; not only does it define your cheekbones but also defines the eyes when applied in the inner corners and on the brow bone.
These easy tricks can help you perform your makeup routine like a true professional. So grab that make-up wand and gear up for some magic.