Today’s women like to set some style statement for her and in the quest to find some cool as well trending hairstyles she can go to any limit. Today there is style for every type of hair be it short, long or bob cut. It is quite hard if you keep on changing your hairstyles of course that is cool but it requires efforts and some good advice to be always trendy and stylish. Today we are presenting some cool trendy hairstyles that won’t require much of your time and will surely make you look super stylish.
- Buttery Blonde Waves: This style looks good for most face types but looks better on round face. It is simple to style and continually versatile. You can try spray for flexible hold of layers.
- Copper Bob: This hairstyle suits more to medium hair type. In this you can use straightening iron to create waves. This style will surely give you an incredibly on-trend look. You can use Oribe Apres Beach for touchable waves that shine beautifully.
- Artsy Crop: When you are in love with short hair you can try this style. If you are not in a mood to try a pixie cut than this short crop style is full on stylish. Try to create an undone, loose and natural look. This style suits for most face shapes.
- Asymmetrical Dream: This style is for you if you are looking to freshen up your bob cut. This sexy and stylish asymmetrical style will definitely highlight your personality. This style suits round face shapes, oval or heart shaped faces. This style works well for fine and thick hairs.
- Shaggy Curls: If you love that 70s era then you must try this style for once at least. This is a curled up shag cut that will give you that glamorous 70s look. You can use some light gel to mold curls. This style suits round, oval and heart shaped faces.
- Sleek Long Bob: This look suits you better if you have round or oval shape face. This style is kind of a little experiment with your lob (long bob) with a sharply defined blunt perimeter with a shadowed root that dramatizes the lob.
- Soap Opera Blonde: If you are into romance and drama you can try this voluminous wave to highlight and amp up fine, layered hair. This style suits well for oval or heart shape faces.
- Ombre Accented Bob: This style requires minimal efforts but gives you maximum style. So if you don’t like to put in much effort then this graduated bob with a slight ombre in the fringe is just the right style for you. You can use fast drying shaping spray to hold the hairs. This style looks great on most faces and works well with medium to thick hair.
These are some of the hairstyles for women that always want to do some experiment with their looks and hairs. These styles are a perfect hit if you want to stand out of the crowd. What are you waiting for now? Go and give some of the styles a try!