Gardens are important because they play a major role in beautifying your house and make it look attractive. These days, people are often going for garden fountains in order to enhance the appearance of their garden. Fountains look classic as well as elegant. They also make sweet sounds that will soothe you to the core.
Having a fountain in your garden will ensure that your garden stays beautiful and attractive. There are various kinds of garden fountains available. They come in either elaborate designs or simple designs. In this article, we will be talking about such springs and how they enhance your garden.
Learn about the most popular kinds of garden fountains
Knowing about the various kinds of garden fountains will help you in choosing the right one for yourself. Garden fountains are available in various kinds. These days, you can even buy garden fountains online. You will find great deals on various websites and a wide variety to choose from. Here are some of the kinds of such fountains –
- Birdbaths – they are the most common kinds of garden fountains. They attract birds with the help of the soothing sounds. Birds can come and bath is a small bowl that is 2-3 inches deep.
- Hangings – these fountains are hanged from a bark of tree with the help of metal chains. They are usually made up of either ceramic material or glass. You can fill the bowl with water for the bird to bath.
- Mounted – some fountains are often attached to the fence. Basically, the end is mounted on an elaborate wooden piece. This fountain is sturdy and looks great in the gardens.
- Pedestal – this fountain looks like a pillar having a big bowl on the top, which is filled with water.
- Table top – such fountains can also be placed on a table. They are usually smaller in size as compared to the other ones.
- Waterfall – they normally have a motor that allows a small stream of water to follow like a waterfall. They make pleasant sounds that often attract birds.
Things to keep in mind while buying a garden fountain
When you are going out to buy your garden fountain, make sure that you keep the following things in mind –
- Assess its size – if you like a particular fountain, make sure that you assess its size. This is because many a times, you may buy a fountain that will not fit perfectly in your garden, ruining its appearance.
- Enquire about the material – you need to ensure that you are buying the correct material. Since fountains are made of a variety of materials including ceramic, stone, terracotta, marble etc. make sure you buy one that suits you the best.
- Installation – the installation of fountain is one of the most crucial tasks. Make sure that you avoid installing it on your own. There are various companies who will do the job for you. You can even ask the seller for installation services.
These days, various websites are allowing their users to customize their garden fountain according to themselves. You can even design your very own fountain.