The Kratom comes in many varieties, depending on the region where appropriate. While it is true that there is much marketing around varieties and many are not what they promise, differences between varieties may become enormous. An example: Kratom Thai contains a ~ 66% of mitragynine, the Kratom Malaysian only 12% of alkaloids mitragynine and many new, never before identified.
Here is a summary of the differences we leave depending on the variety:
- Kratom Indo: something strong flavor is mildly sedative. In general, the effects are not very strong.
- Kratom Thai: rather more pronounced effect is stimulating at first and very euphoric, sedative and deeply then being very similar to an opiate. A favorite of many people.
- Kratom PNG: very similar to Thai, milder flavor, something less stimulating and very dreamy.
- Kratom Malay: amphetamine, a stimulant and euphoric rise that continues for at least the first 2 hours.
- Kratom Bali: very soothing, very similar to opium effects. Ideal for pain and anxiety.
- Kratom Sumatra: very pleasant taste and an SUV in terms of effects, easy to carry.Ideal for beginners and raise the spirits. In addition, low cost.
- Kratom Maeng Da: considered one of the best varieties, similar to Kratom Thai as they are related, but more stimulating than this.
The one that you want to give him! Discover what goes with you. These are the uses that have told us once:
- Disconnecting the world weekends
- ideal substitute coffee
- Effective remedy for pain
- Destroy anxiety and leave KO
- Out of depression
- Opiate Detoxification and even other drugs
- Lucid dreaming…
Recalls that this website does not give medical advice, and we are not responsible for the misuse of this plant.
Kratom has proven effective for centuries; its use requires only common sense.
- Know your dose! Start from the bottom, you see makes you know that effects and thus prevents overdoses.
- Avoid daily consumption: Kratom creates dependency, so if you consume the weekend, rests on weekdays.
- Take it in a friendly atmosphere. If a conflict arises nausea or dizziness, the ideal is to have a sofa or bed to lie down.