Google AdSense : Google AdSense has become an easy way of monetizing a blog or website traffic through the support of Google advertisers. This is handled by AdWords, which is pay per click marketing. You can easily see the ads that are displayed along the right side of any page on Google.com. This placed ad is referred to as Sponsored Results. The advertisers pay some amount of money per click for the ads to show. You can come in when you make use of the AdWords when you display these ads on your blog or website. If someone clicks on it, the rest is history.
How Google AdSense Works
Google AdSense is an amazing program that brings in revenue to websites especially for those that are content based. It is what can help you make extra money to pay for your site without looking how to manage your site. It is a simple way of making money when you display ads and get your money as people click on it. What you earn will depend on the clicks that you receive on the ads. The amount can vary from 2 cents to $20+ per click. Your traffic is what will determine how much you are going to earn.
The ads sell at different prices and it is the work of Google to decide what you earn with its calculations. Some words can sell like make money, website design, seo, dental plan etc. when the search term becomes competitive; there is more money to be paid. You can see how much you are earning when you check your AdSense account. This is what you can do often to check the Adwords that is doing better.
Take for instance, if you realize that you have made about $12.60 in a day from 9 clicks, you can easily check your calculate your average commission through the clicks which is $1.40 per click. You can see how easily you can do the calculation. Though, you should know that this is just an average. You may not be able to know the amount each of the ads displayed can bring to you. The amount is going to depend solely on the targeted traffic that you are going to get from your website or blog, the well the ads will interest the people and also where you placed the ads and the amount you are going to get per click.
Receiving payments by wire transfer
A wire transfer is a method of electronic funds transfer. It allows you to receive funds directly into your bank account. Google sends your earnings in U.S. dollars or Euros, depending on your account currency, via international wire transfer to the bank of your choice and you get the money in the bank account you specify. This is a fast, simple, and secure method for receiving your payments.
How will I be paid through wire transfer in India?
Your revenue will be paid out once a month through a wire transfer to your bank account. To receive your payments, you’ll need to provide your bank account information in your AdSense account. The information varies per country and can be found on the Intro to AdSense payments page. If you have any questions, contact your bank and ask for instructions for receiving a wire transfer from abroad.
When adding the bank account information, you’ll need to enter the details exactly as they appear on file with your bank. To enter your banking information:
- Sign in to your AdSense account.
- Click the gear icon and select Settings.
- In the left sidebar menu, click Payment settings.
- In the “Available forms of payment” section, click Add new form of payment.
- Choose the radio button for “Wire transfer to bank account” and click Continue.
- Enter your bank account information and click Confirm and continue.
Finally, you are required to provide the following five mandatory information:
1) Account Holder Name: You should have to write the name of account holder. But, please make sure that the name and address listed on your AdSense account match what’s listed on your bank account.
2) Bank name: Provide your bank full name in which your AdSense earnings will be credited.
3) IFSC Code: The Indian Financial System Code (IFSC) is an alphanumeric code which identify the particular branch of any bank. You may find your bank branch IFSC code in the cheque book provided by your bank or you can try ifsc code in railrani.com
4) SWIFT Code: Bank Identifier Code (BIC) is widely known as SWIFT code which is a unique identification code for a particular bank. The Society for Worldwide Interbank Financial Telecommunication (SWIF) handles the registration of SWIFT codes.
The SWIFT code consists of 8 or 11 characters. The first 4 characters are bank code and next 2 characters are country code. Thereafter next 2 characters are location code and last 3 characters are for branch code.
5) Bank Account Number: You may provide your any bank account number in which you want to receive your AdSense earnings.