BDO credit cards, a card for every possible need and desire. With endless promotional offers and rewards are one of the best credit cards one can apply for in Philippines. Especially if it’s the first time you are applying for a credit card.
Now days, applying for a credit card have become so much simpler and convenient. All you have to do is log on to a website from your home PC or laptop, fill up an easy form, attach the necessary documents and it’s done.
It can be done when applying for your new BDO credit card. One can directly log in to the BDO credit cards website, fill up the form, attach the necessary documents and you’ll find your credit card on your doorstep a few days later.
Now, definitely every bank requires some proof and documents before giving away credit cards to anyone. So, BDO credit card requirements are also there while applying for a BDO credit card. Some of the basic requirements to apply for a BDO credit card are –
- One must be 21 years old at the time of application and not more than 70 years old during the time of expiration.
- Must be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a resident of Philippines from the past two (2) years.
- Minimum Gross fixed Income requirement:
- P120,000 for Employed/Salaried
- P400,000 for Self-Employed or Profession
- Must be a regular employee or self-employed with business operating for at least two (2) years.
- Must have a mobile phone and at least one (1) landline number at home or office.
- Residence or Office address must be within any area where a BDO branch is located.
Documents Required for Application
Now, apart from some conditions some documentation proof is also needed under BDO credit card requirements. These so called documents are –
- Proof of Identification
A photo identification of the person applying for the credit card is required like Passport, Driver’s License, Company ID, SSS ID, Voters ID, etc.
For foreigners, a valid Visa or Work Permit is required under the BDO credit card requirements.
- Proof of Income
Latest Income Tax Return or latest one month’s pay slip suffice as the proof of income for employed and working individuals.
For self-employed individuals, latest income tax return and the certificate of the registered name of the company or firm is mandatory.
Now the BDO credit card promos are something to look out for. Whether its food, shopping, mobile or other electronics, home accessories, health and beauty treatments or travel, there is something for everything in these BDO credit card promos.
For example – Asiana Airlines and Benikea Hotel Promo
Get exciting offers when you visit Korea with your BDO or American Express Credit Cards! Promo runs until Dec 31, 2015.
Isn’t it just awesome? This BDO credit card promo can convert even the most boring and non- adventurous person into a travel enthusiast. That is, if he happens to have a BDO credit card in his wallet.