Shade structures have a steel frame for the roof over which the shade cloth is tensioned. The shade structures are mainly designed for permanent purpose and the benefits and area coverage can vary depending on the shade structure. Shade structures are simply an outline on which the shade sails are mounted to make it the proper shade cover.
What are the Types of Shade Structures?
There are many different types of shade structures, and the below mentioned ones are most popularly used in many areas across the globe.
- Rolled steel structures
- Barrel Structures
- Cantilevered Structures
- Amphitheatre Structures
Rolled Steel Structures
- The steel structures are very well suited for harsh weather conditions. They provide intense strength to hold the shade sails and these are very durable.
- The rolled metal beam has an added advantage that can result in the development of curvy structure in order to suit the needs.
- Sometimes these are also called waterproof shade sails, since they provide solid roofs to counter extreme rains.
- These structures appear to give a sense of closed space and these cover large span of areas.
- The gentle curves of these structures are ideal for swimming pool, sports auditorium and car sheds.
- They require minimal support of steelwork and have flexible design options.
- These structures need the posts fixed simply at one end. They can be designed as a single unit or can be made to appear side by side.
- These are very ideal for car parking and limit the possibility of car hitting these posts.
- They are projected 20 degrees out from the posts, which are ideal to shed water toward the posts.
- These structures have multiple posts in order to provide many dimensions to the roof top, and they also have an excellent mechanism to use it in a flexible manner
- These structures are recommended and an ideal choice for playgrounds in schools and outdoor stadiums.
- History tells that the great Colosseum of Rome had structures named Velarium, which were a series of posts, similar to masts that helped cover the entire colosseum.
How to install Shade Structures?
There are few important steps that should be followed while installing shade structures. By following these below mentioned steps you can be sure of good results.
- Select the type of area cover where you need to install these structures.
- Install the fixing points, depending on your preference whether steel posts or timber posts have to be used. Steel posts are most commonly preferred than the timber posts.
- The structure must be selected in a way that suits the environment conditions, where it is going to be installed, and whether it will be able to handle the loads.
- Choosing your structure to be a permanent or temporary, will give you the options of hooks to be used, at the mounting point to allow the sail to be easily demounted.
- Once the shade structures have been completed, then the final step would be to use the required type of shade sail and varieties of shades that can be used to mount on the top of these structures.
- The dealers who are involved with these shade sail structures provide the installation kits to ease the setup and also to maintain the existing structures.
There are many added extensions to these structures, which are very useful to enhance the existing structures. So, to make the better use of shade sail structures is left to the imagination of the buyer. Still want you know more then please contact here and get more useful info on shade structures.